Kingfisher Graphics print Dibond to give a full colour image that is ideal for external signage.
“Dibond” is the industry standard metal based product. It is an aluminium faced composite sheet with a polyethylene core making it extremely lightweight and rigid.Kingfisher Graphics can print Dibond in full colour.
A polyester stove-enamelled lacquer makes it an ideal medium for screen and direct digital printing. Dibond is ideal for external signage as it is strong enough to take attacks from vandals, rocks may dent the material but it will not shatter. Such strength is an important attribute of a metal based product. Also metal allows for folding into shapes to create 3D effects. Applications include Point Of Sale and signage.
Key features of Print Dibond are:
- Extremely flat surface on both sides
- Very rigid and lightweight
- High quality smooth surface
- Highly versatile for flat and 3D applications
- Holoured both sides (matt/gloss)
- Comes in 9 colours, metallic and brushed stainless steel, mirror and silver anodised finishes
- Easily cut and routed for fabrication
- Supplied in 2 to 6mm thickness and a range of sheet sizes