Corrugated Plastic Signage is lightweight and extremely strong, making it an ideal material for both interior and exterior point of sale.
Corrugated Plastic Signage is often referred to under the trade name “Correx” and is best known as the material used for estate agent “For Sale” boards. Correx is ideal for temporary exterior signage. Corrugated Plastic Signage is lightweight due to it’s thickness being created by an inner fluted core. The material itself is very strong, although 3D constructions can be created by folding down a flute line. This type of Signage is often used for exterior point of sale, for instance in garden centres or DIY stores, as well as directional signage for events and shows. Corrugated plastic can also be used as a billboard substrate and for pitchside sponsor boards.
Advantages of using Corrugated Plastic Signage.
1. Correx Signage can be used indoors and outdoors.
2. Flutes should run at 90 degrees to a post to create a rigid sign.
3. Flutes allow the material to fold if required.
4. Correx is an extruded, twinwall, fluted polymer that can have a wide variety of additives.to make it flame retardant, UV resistive, biodegradable etc.
5. Correx is fully recyclable.